7/16/2551

iPhone 3G all you ever could ask for and and where to shop by Michael Taylor

iPhone 3G all you ever could ask for and and where to shop by Michael Taylor
iPhone 3G - 3G, iPhone 2 or iPhone second generation, all synonymous with the new cell phone from Apple.

The future is finally here! I love this thing even though the annual cost with all the services, 3G (if running over the 1GB traffic I get, which I likely will do) and even though it only have an low resolution camera, no support for java or flash, don't support video recordings (It will probably be added support for this in firmware updates).

The menu is awesome. I love the menu function.

Question is how I should conserve my phone to stay in shape for the years to come and what will I do with my old cell phone?

The preservation was a little bit hard to solve. I want a screen protector, silicone case and I want a charger to go. I did as I always do, fired up up my web browser and typed in the addresses to Amazon, EBay and I couldn't find nothing for sale to the new iPhone. I think I have to wait some weeks before manufactures have managed to supply the market with fresh accessories.

Instead of searching for new accessories to my new iPhone I looked prices of the old iPhone, I just might want to sell my old cell phone. I haven't yet I haven't decided it selling or if I shall keep it as a extra phone, one that I might loose or accidentally drop in my drink or even give away to some of those nice girls who can't call me cause they don't have a phone. Digging me down into the second hand market to get a hum of what it's worth, I ended up looking at accessories to my old phone and it was then I realized. The accessories aren't different. I had in my search typed in everything to model Second Generation. but that didn't give me any hits. When searching for accessories to my old iPhone I found all I ever could wish for and more. I felt kind of blind folded. I am going to fast into action and not reflecting my needs and . I immediately head over to the search area when ever I see them, typing, entering in what I'm searching for.

Well.. I am definitely hurrying. I have just ordered 1 dock with speaker system, a headset, a silicone case and screen protectors. The dock I only ordered one of but the other I bought doubleboth for my new my iPhone Second Gen and my old iPhone.
http://www.goarticles.com/

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: